Book your appointment online here!
* If you don’t see the time you need, email me email@example.com to see if I can fit you in or add you to the waitlist.
I can’t wait to meet you!!
Now you can purchase products through me online!
– You must wait outside or in your car until I am ready for you. DO NOT come early unless I ask you to. If it is raining, you can wait in the downstairs hallway. Kindly try to keep 6 feet apart from others.
– The building is locked now. TEXT ME when you arrive and I will text you the code to get in the door.
– You can take the elevator or the stairs to the second floor.
– If you need to use the restroom first, now is the time. The restrooms are located across the hall from my studio.
– I have a sink in my studio where you can wash your hands or you can use hand sanitizer upon entering Sola.
– I have alcohol wipes if you wish to clean off your devices.
Everything in the studio is Lysoled between guests after cleaning surfaces with Barbicide spray and/or isopropyl alcohol. My implements soak in Barbicide.
I invested in a medical grade air purifier that filters out everything from the air including viruses like COVID-19
Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see you! (Feel free to text me any questions)
If there is anything I can do to accommodate you, please let me know. This includes if you prefer silent appointments.
Blush is Amanda Vasconcellos
Hi!! I am Amanda! I am originally from Houston, Texas. After living in Austin for a while, I relocated to Chicago after attending Riot Fest 2013 and falling in love with the city. 14 years in the industry, I am highly trained in TIGI Colour and precision cuts. I love fixing bad haircuts and color! If you are needing a new look or just maintaining what you have going on now, come see me!
Keratin treatments, bobs, highlights, fine hair, bangs, detailed precision cuts, and razor cuts are my favorites. *Doesn’t do pixie cuts
Blush is a studio salon
Blush is a one-chair studio salon for an elevated luxury salon experience. While at Blush you can enjoy a relaxing and quiet environment tailored to the mood that you wish to set. Feel free to bring work to get done, books to read, or good gossip to chat about. I love a good “Hair-apy” session and getting to know you better with each visit. I truly take pride in the connections I have with my guests. Enjoy wine, Nespresso, and other snacks and beverages whilst you process and relax. You will truly love the experience you have at Blush.