Book your appointment online here!
* If you don’t see the time you need, email me firstname.lastname@example.org to see if I can fit you in!
I can’t wait to meet you!!
Now you can purchase products through me online!
Hi! I am so excited to see you soon! Just a heads up, these are the new requirements and I kindly need your cooperation 🙂
– NO outside food or drinks
– Bring ONLY keys, payment, and phone
– NO ONE can come with you
– You must wait outside or in your car until I am ready for you. DO NOT come early unless i ask you to. If it is raining, you can wait in the downstairs hallway. Kindly try to keep 6 feet apart from others.
– The building is locked now. TEXT ME when you arrive and I will text you the code to get in the door.
– You can take the elevator to the second floor (one person at a time on elevator please) or the stairs.
– If you need to use the restroom first, now is the time. The restrooms are located across the hall from my studio.
– I will take your temperature at my studio (studio 24) If you have a fever, we will have to reschedule you.
– You will then be asked to wash your hands for TWENTY seconds (with lots of soap and lather those hands up! Scrub scrub scrub!!) at the sink inside my studio.
– I will then provide you with an alcohol wipe to sanitize your phone.
- Chemical clients with long appointments: If we arranged before you bringing a laptop for work, this is when we will sanitize your laptop with a Clorox wipe.
– You HAVE to remain in your mask at all times. If you need a break, we can pause service and you can step outside to take your mask off and breathe.
– Beverages and snacks are not allowed anymore. I can’t offer you wine 😦
Illinois allows ONLY mini bottles of water. I will be providing this for you!
- Color and chemical clients: I will be leaving the studio while you process so you can relax and sip some water.
– We are encouraged to not round brush as the air blows into our eyes as we pull the hair smooth. I will not be doing round brush styles anymore until we are past Covid.
– I will blow dry you to natural texture utilizing a vent brush and then smooth with a flat iron to detail your cut and/or tame your hair. Don’t worry, I won’t make you 2002 Avril Lavigne straight.
– I will be performing keratin services as normal as I do not utilize round brushes for smoothing treatments.
– I will have surgical tape for sensitive skin available to tape your mask to your face if needed. I can also provide a procedure mask if you are doing color and don’t want your fancy mask to get stained.
– During the shampoo, I will wear a shield for our safety. Throughout the service, I will be in a mask the entire time.
Everything in the studio is Lysoled between guests after cleaning surfaces with Barbicide spray and/or isopropyl alcohol. My implements soak in Barbicide.
I am avoiding unnecessary retail trips, not traveling, not joining my friends in social gatherings, not going out to bars and restaurants, and always masked when outside my home.
I invested in a medical grade air purifier that filters out everything from the air including viruses like COVID-19
I take my health and your health very seriously. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will need to reschedule you.
Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see you! (Feel free to text me any questions)
***** if you have recently traveled to a risky state or country in the last 14 days please reschedule *****
Blush is Amanda Vasconcellos
Hi!! I am Amanda! I am originally from Houston, Texas. After living in Austin for a while, I relocated to Chicago after attending Riot Fest 2013 and falling in love with the city. 14 years in the industry, I am highly trained in TIGI Colour and precision cuts. I love fixing bad haircuts and color! If you are needing a new look or just maintaining what you have going on now, come see me!
Keratin treatments, bobs, highlights, fine hair, bangs, detailed precision cuts, and razor cuts are my favorites. *Doesn’t do pixie cuts
Blush is a studio salon
Blush is a one-chair studio salon for an elevated luxury salon experience. While at Blush you can enjoy a relaxing and quiet environment tailored to the mood that you wish to set. Feel free to bring work to get done, books to read, or good gossip to chat about. I love a good “Hair-apy” session and getting to know you better with each visit. I truly take pride in the connections I have with my guests. Enjoy wine, Nespresso, and other snacks and beverages whilst you process and relax. You will truly love the experience you have at Blush.