Book your appointment online here!
* If you don’t see the time you need, email me email@example.com to see if I can fit you in!
I can’t wait to meet you!!
Now you can purchase products through me online!
Hi! I am so excited to see you soon! Just a heads up, these are the new requirements expected of me and I kindly need your cooperation 🙂
– No outside food or drinks
– Bring only keys, payment, and phone
– No one can come with you
– You must wait outside or in your car until I am ready for you. Do not come early unless I ask you to. Do not wait in the halls.
– The building remains locked now. Text me when you arrive, and I will text you the code to enter the door.
– You can come to my studio (24) where I will take your temperature. If you have a fever, we will have to reschedule you.
– You will then be asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds either in the bathroom or my studio.
– I will then provide you with an alcohol wipe to sanitize your phone.
– You HAVE to remain in your mask at all times. If you need a break, we can pause service and you can step outside to take your mask off and breathe.
– Beverages and snacks are now not allowed (no more wine). The state allows ONLY mini bottles of sealed water. I will be providing this for you.
- Color and chemical clients: to limit exposure time, I will be leaving the studio while you process.
– We are encouraged to not round brush blow dry to limit contact exposure and avoid blowing air into my eyes. At this time, I will not be doing round brush styles anymore until we are past covid.
– I will blow dry you to natural texture and then smooth with a flat iron to detail your cut or tame your hair. Don’t worry, I won’t make you 2002 Avril Lavigne straight. You can also jazz it up with the curling iron after.
– I will be performing keratin services as normal.
– I will have surgical tape for sensitive skin available to tape your mask to your face if needed. I can also provide a procedure mask if you are doing color and don’t want your fancy mask to get stained.
– During the shampoo, I will wear a shield for our safety. Throughout the service, I will be in a mask the entire time.
– Everything in the studio is Lysoled. I utilize rubbing alcohol too. My implements soak in Barbicide.
I am avoiding unnecessary retail trips, not traveling, not joining my friends in social gatherings, not going out to bars and restaurants, and ALWAYS masked when outside my home.
I take my health and your health very seriously. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will need to reschedule you.
Thank you so much and i can’t wait to see you! (Feel free to text me any questions)
Blush is Amanda Vasconcellos
Hi!! I am Amanda! I am originally from Houston, Texas. After living in Austin for a while, I relocated to Chicago after attending Riot Fest 2013 and falling in love with the city. 14 years in the industry, I am highly trained in TIGI Colour and precision cuts. I love fixing bad haircuts and color! If you are needing a new look or just maintaining what you have going on now, come see me!
Keratin treatments, bobs, highlights, fine hair, bangs, detailed precision cuts, and razor cuts are my favorites. *Doesn’t do pixie cuts
Blush is a studio salon
Blush is a one-chair studio salon for an elevated luxury salon experience. While at Blush you can enjoy a relaxing and quiet environment tailored to the mood that you wish to set. Feel free to bring work to get done, books to read, or good gossip to chat about. I love a good “Hair-apy” session and getting to know you better with each visit. I truly take pride in the connections I have with my guests. Enjoy wine, Nespresso, and other snacks and beverages whilst you process and relax. You will truly love the experience you have at Blush.
Check me out on Yelp!
Check out Blush on Instagram