Book your appointment online here!
* If you don’t see the time you need, email me firstname.lastname@example.org to see if I can fit you in!
I can’t wait to meet you!!
Now you can purchase products through me online!
Hi! I am so excited to see you soon! Just a heads up, these are the new requirements and I kindly need your cooperation 🙂
– NO outside food or drinks
– Bring ONLY keys, payment, and phone
– NO ONE can come with you
– You must wait outside or in your car until I am ready for you. DO NOT come early unless i ask you to. If it is raining, you can wait in the downstairs hallway. Kindly try to keep 6 feet apart from others.
– The building is locked now. TEXT ME when you arrive and I will text you the code to get in the door.
– You can take the elevator to the second floor (one person at a time on elevator please) or the stairs.
– If you need to use the restroom first, now is the time. The restrooms are located across the hall from my studio.
– I will take your temperature at my studio (studio 24) If you have a fever, we will have to reschedule you.
– You will then be asked to wash your hands for TWENTY seconds (with lots of soap and lather those hands up! Scrub scrub scrub!!) at the sink inside my studio.
– I will then provide you with an alcohol wipe to sanitize your phone.
- Chemical clients with long appointments: If we arranged before you bringing a laptop for work, this is when we will sanitize your laptop with a Clorox wipe.
– You HAVE to remain in your mask at all times. If you need a break, we can pause service and you can step outside to take your mask off and breathe.
– Beverages and snacks are not allowed anymore. I can’t offer you wine 😦
Illinois allows ONLY mini bottles of water. I will be providing this for you!
- Color and chemical clients: I will be leaving the studio while you process so you can relax and sip some water.
– We are encouraged to not round brush as the air blows into our eyes as we pull the hair smooth. I will not be doing round brush styles anymore until we are past Covid.
– I will blow dry you to natural texture utilizing a vent brush and then smooth with a flat iron to detail your cut and/or tame your hair. Don’t worry, I won’t make you 2002 Avril Lavigne straight.
– I will be performing keratin services as normal as I do not utilize round brushes for smoothing treatments.
– I will have surgical tape for sensitive skin available to tape your mask to your face if needed. I can also provide a procedure mask if you are doing color and don’t want your fancy mask to get stained.
– During the shampoo, I will wear a shield for our safety. Throughout the service, I will be in a mask the entire time.
Everything in the studio is Lysoled between guests after cleaning surfaces with Barbicide spray and/or isopropyl alcohol. My implements soak in Barbicide.
I am avoiding unnecessary retail trips, not traveling, not joining my friends in social gatherings, not going out to bars and restaurants, and always masked when outside my home.
I take my health and your health very seriously. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will need to reschedule you.
Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see you! (Feel free to text me any questions)
***** if you have recently traveled in the last 14 days please reschedule *****
Blush is Amanda Vasconcellos
Hi!! I am Amanda! I am originally from Houston, Texas. After living in Austin for a while, I relocated to Chicago after attending Riot Fest 2013 and falling in love with the city. 14 years in the industry, I am highly trained in TIGI Colour and precision cuts. I love fixing bad haircuts and color! If you are needing a new look or just maintaining what you have going on now, come see me!
Keratin treatments, bobs, highlights, fine hair, bangs, detailed precision cuts, and razor cuts are my favorites. *Doesn’t do pixie cuts
Blush is a studio salon
Blush is a one-chair studio salon for an elevated luxury salon experience. While at Blush you can enjoy a relaxing and quiet environment tailored to the mood that you wish to set. Feel free to bring work to get done, books to read, or good gossip to chat about. I love a good “Hair-apy” session and getting to know you better with each visit. I truly take pride in the connections I have with my guests. Enjoy wine, Nespresso, and other snacks and beverages whilst you process and relax. You will truly love the experience you have at Blush.
Check me out on Yelp!
Check out Blush on Instagram